If you’re not familiar with Goodreads, the core features you love on Shelfari – keeping track of books you’ve read and want to read, and connecting with fellow readers over your shared love of books – are at the heart of the Goodreads experience. You’ll also be able to enjoy additional services and features including:
- 1. On-the-go access to your bookshelves and friends’ updates through the Goodreads iOS and Android apps.
- 2. The ability to use Goodreads on most Kindle e-readers and Fire tablets.
- 3. Personalized book recommendations from the Goodreads recommendation engine based on books you’ve enjoyed.
- 4. More ways to share and enjoy your love of reading through the Goodreads Reading Challenge, the ability to write rich text reviews, and enter to win books in our popular Goodreads giveaways program, and
- 5. Connecting with your favorite authors, including using Goodreads Ask the Author feature.
Yes, you can export your data for your own records by downloading your data in a CSV file.
If you have any questions about moving to Goodreads, please email email@example.com and our team will be happy to help.
The Shelfari Team